Membership is our Strength! Please join or renew today!
As a GCCA member, you show active support of local arts and culture and have a direct link to what’s happening in our area and the opportunities available to artists and artisans. Please use the dropdown menu to choose your level of Membership. Thank you!
- Receive our bimonthly newsletter “Arts Alive” containing arts-related information, grants and opportunities listing and a cultural events calendar.
- NEW!! Automatic acceptance of artwork in our two annual “members only” salon exhibitions (summer and winter).
- 10% discount on purchases at our Catskill gallery and gift boutique.
- 10% discount at Spotty Dog Books & Ale in Hudson.
- NEW!! 10% discount for On-Screen Advertising with Greenville Drive-In. Click for Rates.
- NEW!! GCCA Members may join the Columbia-Greene Federal Credit Union membership and receive a myriad of financial services. Visit www.cgfcu.org for more information.
- Discounted classes at Rivertide Aikikai in Catskill.
- Receive advance email program announcements and invitations to special events.
- Submit artwork free of charge for group and curated exhibitions at our Catskill gallery.
- Become part of our artist resource file and have your website listed on our “artists” page.
Double the impact of your support by sharing the receipt to Greene County Council on the Arts, an official 501(c)3, with your employer and ask them to match your support. GCCA’s arts programming rely on gifts like these!
Please click on the link below to download a membership form.