2017 EXHIBITION SCHEDULE
Below are descriptions of the remaining exhibitions for 2017.
Winter Salon – Holiday Gifts
November 18, 2017 – January 6, 2018
Opening Reception: Saturday, November 18, 2017, 5-7pm
Drop off dates: November 9, 10, 11
Pick up dates: January 8, 9
The winter salon features original artwork and hand made gifts by GCCA Artist Members. Entries are limited to 24 inches in length and width. GCCA suggests all work be priced at $300 or less. All works are by current GCCA Members.
Unless otherwise noted, our exhibits are open to all artists 18 years and older residing in the USA. Accepted entries must be identical to submitted images or the work will not be exhibited. Acceptance implies the use of your images and your name in any printed or online publicity.
All entries should be emailed to GCCA Visual Arts Director, Niva Dorell, at firstname.lastname@example.org with the show that you are submitting for in the subject line, or sent via snail mail to Greene County Council on the Arts, P.O. Box 463, Catskill, NY 12414, Attention: Visual Arts Director
- Maximum of 6 artwork entries, including dimensions, materials used, year made
- Digital images cropped to include artwork only, no frames, mountings or added text
- Professional bio and/or artist statement with submission entry
- Artwork must be for sale—Gallery commission is 30%
- GCCA reserves the right to refuse any entry which does not meet the criteria listed
- 2D artwork should be framed with eyehooks/wires and ready to hang (contact us before applying to approve alternative hanging methods)
- 3D artwork, including artist books, must include clear handling instructions
- Special needs for displaying artwork must be pre-approved prior to shipping
- A loan agreement will be emailed with your acceptance and must accompany the artwork
Shipping address and information will be included in notification email
- Artists are responsible for shipping costs
If invited to exhibit, artists are responsible for drop-off/pick-up on specified dates, or round trip shipping and insurance (during shipping) of artworks. All shipments must include a prepaid return shipping label or shipping charge account number and be shipped in a container appropriate for reuse in return shipping. NO PACKING PEANUTS PLEASE. GCCA will insure artworks for their retail value while on the premises up during the exhibition, and up to 5 days after the closing date of the exhibition.
Call Greene County Council on the Arts at 518-943-3400 or email Niva Dorell at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org