Viewing the Grant Info Videos is REQUIRED for all applicants of CREATE‘s Community Arts Grant Program. These videos explain the grant project areas, application process, and eligibility.
Once you have watched the videos, you may optionally attend a Q&A meeting in your area- this is a great way to meet other applicants and form partnerships, and ask your specific questions about applying. Register for dates below:
- October 5th, 2pm: CREATE, 398 Main Street, Catskill, NY 12414
- October 6th, 6pm: Hudson Area Library, 51 N 5th St, Hudson, NY 12534
- October 7th , 6pm: Schoharie Library, 103 Knower Ave, Schoharie, NY 12157
- October 20th, 2pm: Mountain Top Library, 6093 Main St, Tannersville, NY 12485
- October 21st, 2pm: Roeliff Jansen Community Library, 9091 NY-22, Hillsdale, NY 12529
- November 2nd, 5pm: Greenville Library, 11177 NY-32, Greenville, NY 12083
- November 3rd, 6pm: Valatie Community Theater, 3031 Main St, Valatie, NY 12184
- November 4th, 2pm: Community Library in Cobleskill, 110 Union St, Cobleskill, NY 12043
- November 4th , 6pm: Jefferson Historical Society (Judd Hall) 163 Main St., Jefferson, NY 12093
- November 18th, 6pm: Prattsville Art Center, 14562 NY-23, Prattsville, NY 12468
For additional information or to schedule an individual meeting, contact Grants Manager Maeve McCool at email@example.com or (518) 943-3400 ext. 102.
Professional Development Seminars
CREATE Council on the Arts holds Professional Development workshops geared for building skills for grantees and artists and organizations in the region. Visit our Professional Development Workshops page for more info on upcoming events!