Viewing the Grant Info Videos is REQUIRED for all applicants of CREATE‘s Community Arts Grant Program. These videos explain the grant project areas, application process, and eligibility.
Once you have watched the videos, you may optionally attend a Q&A meeting in your area- this is a great way to meet other applicants and form partnerships, and ask your specific questions about applying:
- October 5th, 5:30pm: Schoharie Library, 103 Knower Ave, Schoharie, NY 12157
- October 11th, 5:30pm: CREATE, 398 Main Street, Catskill, NY 12414
- October 19th, 5:30pm: Chatham Public Library, 11 Woodbridge Ave, Chatham, NY 12037
- November 7th, 5:30pm: Hudson Area Library, Hudson, NY 12534
- November 8th, 4:00pm: The Community Library, Cobleskill, NY 12043
- November 9th, 6:00pm: Mountain Top Library, Tannersville, NY, 12485
- November 20th, 10:00am: ZOOM Online, please RSVP
For additional information or to schedule an individual meeting, contact Grants Manager Adriana Tampasis at firstname.lastname@example.org or (518) 943-3400.