THE EVENT OF THE SEASON!!
To showcase the amazing designs in our new WEARABLE ARTS exhibit, Greene County on the Arts hosted its first ever fashion show at newly renovated event space Joe’s Garage on August 13, 2016. Both the exhibit and fashion show co-curated by Michele Saunders and Jojo Americo.
The fashion show featured:
- Designs from nearly 30 New York designers, including Jojo Americo, Chris Barreto, Brian Kenny, Carter Harrington, Jack Walls, James Concannon, Victoria Dinardo, Sierra Furtwangler, LALOON, Rob Strauss, Artists and Revolutionaries and Ruby Silvious (click HERE for a full list of designers). All designs will be for sale.
- Trunk sales by Kasuri, Look Hudson, Brooklyn Industries, Artists & Revolutionaries, LALOON and more
- Silent auction for shopping sprees with JoJo Americo (in NYC or Hudson, NY), and makeover certificates with FACE STOCKHOLM
- MC Paul Alexander of The Ones
- Cash bar provided by Doubles II.
Photography ©Beth Schneck Photography
Beth Schneck can be visited at Facebook @BethSchneckPhotography, Twitter @bSchneckPhoto, Instagram @bethschneckphoto and at www.bschneckphoto.com