Decentralization Grant Informational Meetings
All Decentralization grant applications are now open for 2020. Applications and seminar dates for the 2020 cycle are:
- July 9, 6:30-7:30pm at Middleburgh Library, Middleburg, NY
- August 6, 6:30-7:30pm at Sharon Springs Library, Sharon Springs, NY
- August 22, 6-7pm at Cobleskill Library, Cobleskill, NY
- July 10, 6:30-7:30pm at the Valatie Community Theatre, Valatie, NY
- July 11, 6-7pm at the Germantown Library, Germantown, NY
- August 5, 3-4pm at the Philmont Library, Philmont, NY
- July 22, 7-8pm at the Cairo Library, Cairo, NY
- August 20, 6-7pm at the Mountain Top Library, Tannersville, NY
- August 28, 6:30-7:30pm at the Heermance Memorial Library, Coxsackie, NY
Please read the guidelines before attending a seminar!
Applications for all 2020 grant types, Community Arts, Arts Education, and Individual Artist are due on September 30, 2019. One-on-one meetings with a Coordinator are available until September 6th, 2019. Drafts may be reviewed until 11AM, September 13th, 2019.
For additional information or to schedule an individual meeting, contact your grant coordinator: Schoharie Grant Coordinator, Dennis Shaw at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Columbia and Greene Grant Coordinator, Margaret Uhalde at email@example.com or 518-943-3400.
Technical Assistance Seminars
This year, the Greene County Council on the Arts will offer Technical Assistance Seminars in Greene, Columbia, and Schoharie counties on a variety of subjects, chosen by community members, and facilitated by experienced community members. These seminars are free and open to the public. Registration is not required, but attendants may send questions in advance to be covered during the seminar. Visit our Technical Assistance Seminar Series page for more info on past and upcoming events!